Welcome to the Spring 2012 semester at SF State!
Please note, below are a list of dates and events of interest as FNA members and followers. Check back for occasional updates of upcoming events that will be posted. Thank you.
February 4th, 2012
Designing a Difference Fashion Show — Purchase tickets online!
- Designing a Difference is an organization created by emerging student fashion designers at SFSU with the goals to improve the community and promote sustainable practices within the industry.
- African American Art & Culture Complex
762 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Saturday, February 4th
6pm Cocktail Hour
- 7pm Fashion Show
- Post reception – Meet designers
February 7th, 2012
Model Call for Runway: 2012 FNA’s Annual Spring Fashion Show
Interested or know of anyone interested in modeling for FNA’s next fashion show? Drop by to the model call from 4pm-6pm in Burk Hall 410.
May 3rd, 2012
- The Fashion Network Association’s annual spring fashion show.
- San Francisco Design Center
101 Henry Adams Street
- San Francisco, CA 94103-5219
- Thursday, May 3rd
- Show time: TBA
- Interested in joining the Fashion Network Association? Complete a new member application, located under the FNA bulletin board left of Burk Hall 329 or download one from our website, and submit it to the FNA mailbox in Burk Hall 329. Our first meeting date will be announced soon!