Hope everyone had a relaxing and heartwarming November break. It’s a week until the fall show! I hope everyone is prepared to come.
- Date: Thursday, December 6th, at 7pm. Doors open at 630.
- Location: Jack Adams Hall in the Cesar Chavez Student Center at SFSU
- Tickets: Sold at the door. $5 w/ student ID, $10 general admission
- We will be having special guest Christopher Collins, SFSU ADM Alum and Project Runway Season 8 designer speak about his experiences in the fashion industry.
- A drawing will be happening with great prizes!
- Bring a toy to donate to the Toys for Tots organization, and receive a complimentary ticket to the drawing.
Come one, come all! Designs created by SFSU students of all majors are showing at REVIVE.
Stay tuned, and be sure to follow our Instagram for pictures by the FNA and at the show! Instagram: http://instagram.com/fnasf
Written by: Sophie Calzada, Website Chair