Who We Are
The Fashion Network Association is an association of students at San Francisco State University who love and participate in the fast-paced and exciting fashion community. We are hosted in the Consumer & Family Studies/Dietetics Department where they have a Bachelor of Science in Apparel Design & Merchandising.
- Gain industry knowledge by producing and promoting fashion events and publications.
- Provide a space to meet other individuals involved in fashion or the fashion industry.
- Attend fashion-related events as a group in and around the bay area.
- Offer opportunities to build important life and career skills such as leadership, relationship building, teamwork, and project management.
- Provide experiences to work and network within the San Francisco Bay Area community.