Interested in joining FNA? Membership is open to all current SFSU students.
- Sign up for our mailing list: email@example.com
- Fill out the membership application.The application is available at the following link: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION!
- Submit application fee ($20 – cash or check made out to Fashion Network Association) inside envelope with your name and “membership fee” written on outside to:
- The FNA mailbox located in Burk Hall 329. (walk in and mailbox is directly on left)
- Any FNA officer at a member meeting.
Applications (Click to Access)
Fall 2017 Member Meetings
At the meetings we plan fashion shows, hold student-networking events, discuss relevant fashion-industry news, report on exciting events around the bay area, and come up with new projects for our members such as styled photo shoots. Have an idea that you think our members would be interested in and want to execute? Let us know! We are open to all new ideas!
Where and when: Meetings will take place in Burk Hall 410 at 5:30 P.M. on Thursdays, there will be a sheet for you to sign in and show overall participation in the association. This is a club full of fun and learning but it is to be treated professionally as a business as well.